Are you ready to lose some weight but you don’t know where to start? Well, let me help you with 5 ways to jumpstart your weight loss goals.
- Get up and start moving. Stand up from that chair, couch, or bed and get active! Prolonged sitting or lying in a position only contributes to the sedentary lifestyle that adds on the excess weight. So, get up now and start moving. Walking is an easy way to get started.
- Leave some food on your plate. Most meals consumed exceed the recommended 1 person serving and often contain 2 or more servings on a plate. Smaller meal portions help reduce calorie intake and better keeps you on track for your weight loss goals.
- Drink more water! Water provides many health benefits. Replacing sodas and sugary drinks with water decreases calories and helps give you a full sensation which decreases your appetite.
- Get a workout buddy. Find someone to workout with to help keep you accountable and motivate you. Share your goals and cheer each other on. A partner can help you get to the finish line of success.
- Hire a fitness professional. If you are not sure what to do to achieve your weight loss goals, investing in a fitness pro is a great option. Sometimes you need expert advice to get things jumpstarted. A health coach can help with getting you where you want to be.